Do you need to edit your videos for YouTube but do not have access to a computer? Don’t worry! You can edit your videos just like from a professional video editing app! All you need to have is an iPhone running on iOS 13 or up. Buy youtube subscribers.When it comes to photography, the iPhone is a choice of many. For this same reason, you don’t have to install new apps on your mobile for editing videos! The in-built Photos app is one of the best video editing apps for your iPhone.
Here are a few tips about video editing for YouTube from your iPhone apps:
- Save your original video:
You might want to compare your edited video with the original one. For this purpose, make sure to duplicate your video in order to save it from being overwritten. To duplicate your video: Open Photos app> Tap on the Share icon> Click on Duplicate.
After duplicating your video, you can now easily edit it.
- Accessing the editing tools:
The next step would be opening your Photos app in order to edit the video: Select your desired video> Tap on Edit. You will be able to see four icons: filters, adjust, crop and video. These tools will help you to edit your video.
- Using the editing tools:
The four tools that are provided in the editing tab have a lot of other subtools in it. With the help of these tools, you can create super quality videos.
- Video: The first icon that you can see in the editor is the ‘video’ tool. This tool will help you to trim the video content from the beginning or end of the video. All you need to do is drag the small arrow. A yellow box will show your trimmed content. Tap on the ‘play’ button to preview your content.
- Filters: Filters can change the overall look of your entire content. The third icon or the three circles icon is the ‘filters’ icon. You can choose from various filters. To increase or decrease the intensity of the applied filter, you can drag the slider left or right.
- Adjust: The second icon is the ‘adjust’ icon which will enable you to make your video even crisper. There are various options like auto, contrast, saturation etc. available.
- Crop: The fourth icon is the ‘crop’ icon aimed at cropping the edges of the video. You can crop in any direction, by simply dragging on the square box. However, keep in mind that the entire video will be cropped and not just the preview screen. You can see the preview of the whole screen by dragging the timeline bar. You can also straighten or change the perspective of the video.
Apart from these features, you can also set the time of your slo-mo video and mute the sound in your video. Once you have finished editing your video, tap on ‘Done’. If you are not happy with the results, simply tap ‘Cancel’. You can also reclaim your original video without the edits as the videos in the editor are non-destructive. Tap Edit> Revert> Revert To Original.
This basic guide will surely help you in editing your first video in your iPhone from the Photos app. As you edit more videos, you will become a professional!