Have you been frustrated with the old methods of transferring data? The time has come to download a super-duper Xender app, which is meant for transferring data from one android device to another. You can also download the application in different operating systems such as Windows, Mac, iOS, and Tizen. Xender is formerly designed for android users only, and later it was accessible for all OS.
When was it launched?
Xender app was launched for four different operating systems and in 22 languages. It was originally launched in China with a different name called shan Chuan in the year 2012. It was also popular with the name outside china with the name flash transfer. In 2013 it started supporting more than 22 languages and its name finally then modified to Xender.
Features of Xender app
You can do a lot more with Xender app on your smartphone now. Sharing is much more fun than it was ever before. You like it, then pass it on-
- Faster and easy– you can now send and receive data as much as you want in a fraction of seconds. This is the fastest application to date, no matter how many apps being developed and uploaded at the Google Store for the same purposes.
- User-friendly interface- there is a simple interface integrated into Xender. You don’t have to gain any lengthy information for using it for the first time.
- Shake and use- your device is just a toy. No, I am not kidding! The moment you connect with the Xender smartphone of another user, you have to select the files you want to transfer and then shake the phone. You won’t believe, data will be delivered to the receiver’s phone in seconds.
How to install the application?
You can directly install the Xender app from a reliable source, i.e., the play store. The application license is free, and it has the latest update available on the store. You need to follow the instructions given below-
- Firstly, click on the install option given in the Xender app icon.
- Secondly, you have to verify your number or email account to operate media files.
- Thirdly, now you can add five devices at a time to send data. Images, videos, music, and all data saved in your device are accessible for sharing different operating systems.
However, the only thing necessary to receive or send data is that both devices should possess the same version. In case your application is not updated, you may not be able to receive or send it until and unless the application is updated.
You will receive a request for an update immediately after you open the main application page. No matter how heavy your file is, it can be shared easily with other android or multiple OS devices in few minutes.
How can it connect to a PC?
Download the setup file from the official store of Google of Xender application for PC. It is compatible with Windows 7 and above; all you are supposed to do is connect both the devices with each other by placing close by and then click on the receiver’s icon, and here you go.
Download Xender App To Enjoy Fastest Data Transfer Facility
For android users, there is another cool tool that will allow them to transfer files between two or multiple android devices at a very fast speed. Xender app is a popular application that is gaining popularity amongst students, businesses, and non-commercial users. Now say goodbye to slow-speed applications and other data transfer sources as this Xender application uses the NFC protocol of all the smartphones involved in the transfer. Its transfer rate is 4 to 40 times faster than any other tool or data sharing method.
What can you share through the Xender app?
You can share a lot of everything; still, here is a list of categories that you can operate in the Xender app and share them to other android enabled devices-
- Or any other WMR, MP3, and above files easily.
How does it work?
To use the Xender application, you have to keep the other device close to your phone, for example, at least at a distance of 5 inches maximum. The images or any data will be shared in a fraction of seconds. However, the device you want to transfer files should have the Xender app installed, too; otherwise, it will not be possible to share data between those two devices.
How to install?
Xender app can be installed easily through the play store app. It is a free data-sharing tool that is incredible in functions. Therefore, to install the application, you must follow the below steps-
- Step 1- Open Google plays store app on your device and searches for the Xender app. It is a free application, so make sure you are searching for the right application.
- Step 2- click on the install option and let the complete download of the Xender app happen. The file size is not moderate, so you don’t have to worry about your device’s storage.
- Step 3– now, you are ready to operate the application by using your email id. Sign in either with a Google email account or Facebook account. Shake the device to send data; you can also receive data by shaking the device. In seconds, data is saved in your storage file automatically.
You will administer several positive reviews for the Xender app by the genuine sources at the online market. The speed, compatibility, and free features are attractive in Xender, which you can leave blind folded. Download today to enjoy the seamless speed without waiting for several minutes. It is a tough competition for past data transfer tools. The biggest competitor for the Xender app in the market these days is ShareIt. You can also simultaneously use the Xender to know its credibility and authenticity.
Its license is free, android version 2 and above able to support the application. Thus, Xender is also accessible on three other systems than android, such as- iOS, windows, Tizen store. You can also connect the PC with the smart phone. Just download this amazing application on your PC from a web browser and get started.