With the recent update of the showbox application, many users have reported stopping in the middle and not working. Before the update, all was working fine, and ever since the recent update, it suddenly stopped working. Many people have reported their concerns on the official website also.
As noted by users, the problem crops up when someone tries to stream movies or videos, and then all of a sudden, it stops. So here we look at the solution as to how this issue has to be resolved. Most probably, after following the below procedure, the issue of the showbox not working will get resolved. Let us discuss it in details.
Problem 1- Service not available, or the update isn’t working?
This issue crops when you are using an old version of the application which isn’t updated. An app, irrespective of whether it is a premium or a normal one, needs to be updated. It gets all the new files for proper running. Since it isn’t available in the playstore, you have to get a regular checkup and keep it updated.
Downloading the updates and keeping the app updated eradicates this issue of service unavailability. This problem is directly linked with update issues. So update your Showbox app as soon as possible.
Problem 2- Showbox not working or stopped
To resolve this issue, you have to follow these steps:
- Close the wifi on your smartphone
- Go to the settings in your smartphone
- From here, go to the app manager.
- Now select the Showbox app and press on the clear data option. Clear the cache as well as the data and then restart the phone
- Now connect the wifi connection and open the showbox application again
- You will see that the application is perfect without any issue.
For instance, one may surf for some eminent personality like Steve Jobs, and with that search, the result provided shall include various videos and audios related to it. Thereby you shall get all under one roof about your choice. So these were the two issues which were majorly faced by people. Showbox not working is mostly an update issue, and if not, then a cache or data issue. After clearing the data cache, all would be working fine.
You also need to note that the Showbox application only works on android and windows operating systems, and it doesn’t run on IOS and other apple devices. The IOS version isn’t developed yet, and apple also has removed the Showbox version from its store. However, there is another catch for downloading on iPhone and iPad. Briefing the method below:
- You will have to install a third-party app,vShare, from a website. Make sure it is the un-jailbroken file
- Install the file on your smartphone
- Now launch the vShare from the home menu and trust app in the dialog box which appears.
- Now open the application and search in the box” Movie Box.” It is the .dmg file, which is equivalent to Showbox
- Now install the app from the search results
- Now launch the movie box after going through the entire process. In the confirmation dialog box, click on Trust to complete the downloading process.
Showbox On IPhone And Its Alternative Movie Box
Without any doubt, 21st century is a golden era in the field of technology, and it has turned into a sort of revolution. The iPhones and pads are the results of the online and multimedia phones developed by Apple company. After developing multi-featured and multi-faceted phones, people have been using these phones for various diversifying purposes. The extensive features and the attributes in the iPhones today have made multi-tasking and surfing very simple.
The coming of the Showbox app
Showbox,an entertainment app, enables users to access movies, videos, and popular tv shows free of cost. It is amidst the top application being packed with numerous features and a simple user interface, navigational approach for searching all the multimedia items, and an impressive graphical design. The user interface is easy, and a person with limited knowledge of phones can also use it.
The Showbox on android can easily be downloaded from Google`s playstore. Windows users have to download it from the windows store. Even blackberry users can download it from their stores. So the application is all-pervasive, and users of all these platforms can access it.
But unfortunately, Showbox on iPhone or iPad is not developed yet, and the users will have to settle with some other alternative. As per the reports, Apple stores do not have a counter and only available on the play store. Showbox on iPhone and iPad is also not practically possible since this app is not supported by apple. iPhone users will have to suffice themselves with other alternatives like Moviebox or Popcorn time.
What`s the crack
iPhone users needn’t be disheartened because the application Movie box is the substitute for the show box on iPhones. Since Apple’s official version of Showbox has been removed, iPhone users can switch to its alternative, which is equally excellent in features and performance like Showbox. In fact, on iPhones, the other name of Showbox is movie box, and here we will look into the steps of downloading movie box. To install movie box on iPhones and pads, there has to be software that needs to be installed. Follow the below steps:
- Get access to the freeware app vShare( Unjailbroken one)
- Install the app and while running the first time, click on TRUST.
- Now go to the search bar and enter the Movie box. Here you will get this app
- Now start installing the movie box app and if confirmation comes, click on Trust
- That finishes off the installation process.
After installation, if you get any issues, try clearing the cache and restarting the app again. The movie box will smoothly run, and here you will watch popular movies, renowned tv shows. You also get a special recommendation for top movies, best tv shows, and many other trending videos.